Monday, March 17, 2014

Books, Bubbles and Betterment



This is the week! I deliver my paintings to the gallery on Wednesday and my opening is on Saturday between one and four in the afternoon. So exciting! To commemorate this momentous event I have created a book of all the images that will appear in the show. There are some people who wish to buy all of them and this is one way they can. The books will be available for sale at the opening and I will have some order forms there for those who wish to purchase as well. Bubbles, well, I wanted two other words that started with B. And if I stretch things I could say there are a lot of circles in my work, circles looking like bubbles in fact. They create an awesome amount of energy and help with the movement of the eye around the paintings. Betterment, there is nothing better than creative work to loose preconceived notions and get one on a path to openness and surrender. I so love what I do! Life is good.
P.S. You can order your copy on my website: www.karenblanchet.com
P.P.S. If you have not received an invitation to my opening, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment