Monday, September 29, 2014

Fun and Games




I am in Ontario visiting with my Mastermind. This essential ingredient in my life keeps me on track and challenges me to take new directions. We also have a lot of fun. Today we visit Niagara Falls and begin the journey home for another year. We are an unlikely group of friends. When we began four of our group of five declared openly we did not enjoy gatherings of women and had no desire to belong to one. That was six years ago. Since then we have created a mindtrust which allows freedom of word, thought and being. It is a safe place to take off any masks we might be wearing. At times they are gently removed so we might see ourselves more clearly and make better decisions as a result. We have grown so much and we find we are still stepping into new territory each year. There is a school of thought that suggests we have a choice to grow or to die. If we choose to remain where we are, stop learning, stop trying new things we begin to die. In my choice of profession I can see myself growing for a very long time. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment