Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lesson Plans and Learning Curves




Life gets in the way sometimes. I am so far behind I can see my tail! Studio withdrawal is setting in and there is no end in sight… One of these days I will pick up a brush just to relieve the tension. Part of what I do as an artist to pay the bills is teach. At the moment I am involved with two schools, one as a consultant and the other teaching senior high students something about art. It is a work in progress as I learn where the holes are in their education. Both groups are fun. It has been about thirty years since I stepped into classroom responsibilities. Learning how to use Smart Boards is fascinating. Developing modules and evaluation systems has taken up a lot of time. I am rusty…. I also have a two-day workshop in Redwater on March 26th and 27th on painting a landscape in acrylics. That should be fun too. I will post a link next week in case you are interested in attending. Life is full, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment