Monday, May 18, 2015

Mixing



There is paint and then there is paint. Usually my mixing involves tablespoons or less of pigment in various support media. Today the amount of paint involved a couple of gallons. I must say it really does not matter what kind of paint it is; I enjoy mixing colours. This time it was for a property we are trying to sell… Not wishing to spend much money I looked at what was in the crawl space and selected a couple of tins. Both were fairly dark colours, one cool and one warm. I emptied the warm colour and poured in about half of the other making up approximately one gallon then added a gallon of white to finish it off. Two gallons should do for one bedroom and leave some left over too. There are times when my expertise comes in handy. There are times when I wish I did not know so much! In any case, sometime this week we will be painting walls instead of canvas. Life is still good.   

No comments:

Post a Comment