Monday, July 20, 2015

Rooted III




“You won’t know until you try it!” Well, I’ve tried it: the outdoor venue. It was an absolutely perfect day in the Devonian Gardens yesterday. Just enough wind to keep it cool and drive away the bugs, sunny and rainless. The staff was most accommodating guiding our vehicles in and out so we would not have to walk too far with our goods for the show. Chatted with some other marvelous artists and the visitors! They came from all over the globe! So refreshing. The day went quickly. Of the forty invitations I had made for my upcoming show in November with the same series only one remains. And I sold one package of cards. A lovely lady suggested a possible venue in Edmonton where I might be able to sell some more. Will I do it again? The jury is out. As you can see in the photo the sun bathed two of my paintings almost all day. I feel fortunate the wind did not damage anything; others were not so lucky. Standing in the right place at the right moment helps. All in all it was fun and relaxing. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment