Monday, September 28, 2015

Rained Out




A pattern is beginning to appear… The last two “en plein air” I have attempted have sent me packing to avoid the rain. I will complete this one from memory as I did the last. So far so good. I do hope you managed to get out and about for Cultural Days last weekend. When they asked me if I would be interested in doing a stint outside the CAVA gallery I thought it would be a good way to inspire me to get back in the saddle, so to speak! In spite of jet-lag I found the exercise very rewarding and intend to do some more “en plein air” before the fall colours all disappear. There is nothing quite like seeing in the real. There are a couple of drawbacks: it is not quite as warm as Italy and it keeps raining!! This afternoon I am heading for Harcourt House. It has been a long while and I will be able to catch up on my sketch-a-day program… Is that cheating? Probably…. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment