Monday, November 23, 2015

Concurrent Shows



I was going to write about this last week but I did not have the photos to post… I had forgotten my camera on both opening nights and I was fortunate to have my son-in-law available with his iPhone on the 6th. It is not often an artist gets to open concurrent shows in the same month. I was very blessed to have the openings on different evenings, more luck than good management! Both were fairly quiet events, always a delight to have time to chat and meet new people. The watercolour show is already down (it finished on the 18th November) and the mixed media show closes on the 27th November while I am in Montreal. I have wonderful daughters. They have agreed to pick up my mixed media paintings for me on the 28th and , although they don’t know it yet, they will be dropping off the paintings at VASA for the member show opening the 3rd December at 6pm. Life is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment