Monday, February 22, 2016

Accumulation




Accumulation seems to be part of the human makeup although some are better at it than others. It has been two weeks since I have been out of the studio and I have noticed a decided accumulation of papers around my computer indicating things are not getting done. Being sick is a nuisance. There is so much I wish to accomplish in the short month ahead. I am in the process of evaluating some very old work, reassessing, reducing and preparing for the new grand opening of my little gallery “Inspirations”. I hope to have some new work to show and things are moving…. slowly…. I have been warned not to push myself too hard, too soon, or I will end up back in bed. Sigh. Let go. Go with the flow… I think I prefer rapids…. It felt good this morning as I added a few more layers to the panels I am readying for the new mixed media series. I have decided to once again send out my blog the old way as my new website is still waiting for my finishing touches. All is well and all will be well. The world will not come to an end if I miss my deadlines… I am having trouble believing that…. Relax, breathe… Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment