Monday, February 1, 2016

Fundraisers or Working Under Pressure



I really do not know how well the fundraiser for the Lois Hole Hospital went. I do know I had a blast. It was so much fun working with two models at the same time. The up close part was a little difficult as the perspective was not the usual being that I was looking up thereby making the heads a lot smaller than what is typically expected. In the end eliminating the heads made the drawing easier…. Off with their heads, I say!! I love having control… Of the three drawings one was auctioned, one was sold and the other came home with me. There is one aspect of this art business that eludes me. The fellow who bought the sketch is completely unknown. I forgot to ask his name and his contact information so I could pester him with invitations to other shows. Sigh… It is a good thing I have a husband who provides food and shelter… among other things. Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment